Wednesday, September 5, 2012

FITspiration: Wahh Wednesday WOD


First off, my days have been a little off this week due to Labor Day, but now we are experiencing rain? I’m calling shenanigans! On days like this, I always look for a quick pick-me-up treat or workout to get my mind going. Today I’m going to share a quick workout that will instantly boost your energy and get your endorphins kickin’.

Wahhh Wednesday WOD (Workout of the Day)
This is a great workout to do after you’ve warmed up at the gym. If you’d like to do this in the comfort of your own home, be sure to run in place or jump rope for 5 minutes.
Five rounds:
  •          15 push-ups
  •          15 burpees
  •          15 squats
  •          10 box jumps (most gyms should have a box that you can jump on; if at home, use stairs, a planter, your retainer wall in the backyard – JUMP ON ANYTHING THAT MAKE S YOU TIRED!)

After you are done with the WOD, end with 100 sit-ups

Good luck getting’ that derriere of yours in shape! Happy Hump Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment