Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FITspiration: AMRAP at Home.

For those of you who are familiar with Crossfit, you know what AMRAP stands for - AS MANY REPS AS POSSIBLE. I've been going to Crossfit 5150 for a little less than 6 months and am really enjoying the workouts. I was an athlete growing up and enjoy the gym, but have a hard time pushing myself. Crossfit provided the perfect solution - challenging workouts, a coach to push me, and great friends. 


(Courtesy of Self.com)


Today's FITspiration is inspired by some of my favorite WODs. Try this at home, on your break, or even the gym. The goal is to challenge yourself.


AMRAP
Time: 20 mins


20 squats
20 push ups (chest must touch the ground)
20 burpees


Repeat this set of exercises as many times as you can - ENJOY!!!


xo,
Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment